As of Thursday, April 2, 2015
NESPELEM Area children will be chasing Peter Cottontail in search of Easter eggs this weekend as the religious holiday approaches.
Egg hunts begin at 4:30 p.m. Friday at the Nespelem Community Center and continue throughout the weekend.
It's the only public Easter egg hunt tomorrow.
Here's a rundown of other hunts planned for Saturday and Sunday:
- 9 a.m. — Republic bunny breakfast, 9 a.m. Saturday, San Poil Grange, Republic; Columbia Cove Park, Brewster; and Marina Park, Bridgeport.
- 10 a.m. — Malott Park, Malott; Civic League Park, OMak; Osoyoos Lake Veterans Memorial Park, Oroville; and Tonasket School, Tonasket.
- 11 a.m. — Former middle school campus, Grand Coulee; and Riverside Park, Riverside.
- Noon — Pearrygin Lake State Park, Winthrop.
- 1 p.m. — Conconully State Park, Conconully; and Community Center softball fields, Inchelium.
- 1:30 p.m. — Veranda Beach Resort, Oroville.
- 1 p.m. – Pateros Memorial Park near Howard's on the River, Pateros; and Eagle Track, Republic.