820 (2015-609 Nov. 15, 18) PUBLIC NOTICE

(2015-609 Nov. 15, 18) PUBLIC NOTICE

The Colville Tribes Land Use Review Board will be holding a public hearing to make a ruling on the following land use and development permits:

Ted Reinbold, shoreline conditional use permit #15.147 to construct a home site on property owned by Rodney and Catherine Reinbold along the Okanogan River commonly known as 215 Rodeo Trail Drive in Okanogan Washington and within the boundaries of the Colville Indian Reservation. The property is situated on fee property within parcel 3326100070; Township 33 North, Range 26 East, Section 10. The home will be connected to an existing well and a new septic will be developed.

The Colville Tribes is proposing expansion of three (3) of its cemeteries within the boundaries of the Colville Indian Reservation and Okanogan County. They are as follows:

15.182 Owhi Lake Cemetery located on Tribal Tract 101-T302 within Township 31 North, Range 31 East, Section 1. The cemetery will be expanded to the south.

15.181 Nespelem Catholic Cemetery located along Highway 155 north of Nespelem on Tribal Tract 101-T2266 within Township 31 North, Range 30 East, Section 24. The cemetery expansion will be south of the existing cemetery and will require the creation of a new access off of highway 155.

15.180 PSIS Cemetery located west of the old PSIS campus on Tribal Tract 101-T4186 within Township 33 North, Range 27 East, Section 9. The cemetery expansion will be north of the existing cemetery and expanded parking area to the west of the existing cemetery.

A public hearing for the above mentioned Land Use Development Permit Application will be conducted on Thursday November 19, 2015 at the Colville Tribal Credit room on the Colville Indian Agency Campus starting at 9:30 a.m. Written comments will be accepted until November 18, 2015 at 4 p.m. or comments can be made verbally at the public hearing. All comments may be sent to Pete Palmer, Land Use/Shoreline Administrator, P.O. Box 150, Nespelem, WA 99155 or they can be faxed to her attention at 509-634-2581. You can also contact the Tribal Planning Department at the afore-mentioned address or phone number to request a copy of the permit documents.

Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment