As of Thursday, March 10, 2016
Glendale, Calif. - Nestle is recalling some DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine and Stouffer's products due to the the potential of glass pieces within in the food, according to a statement from Nestle released today.
No injuries have been reported.
“We are recalling these products because they may contain small pieces of glass that may cause injury,” officials said. “Although our investigation is ongoing, we believe the source of the glass is spinach that was an ingredient common to the products subject to this recall.”
The company is taking the recall action after several consumers reported they found small pieces of glass in some products.
Recalled products includes:
• DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
• DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
• Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
• Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
• Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
• Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
• Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
• Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
• Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
The recall is limited to certain production codes that can be found here.
Nestle officials said consumers who may have purchased the products listed above should not consume them, but should instead contact Nestle Consumer Services at 1-800-681-1676.