Here are some of the high school results for Sept. 26 football games:
Don A. Moore was sentences to 32 years in prison for killing another Riverside man
The sentencing for former Tonasket High School librarian Elizabeth Kinkade was postponed Tuesday in Okanogan County Superior Court following her attorney’s request to seek a global resolution.
Lightning starts new fire near Cashmere
Cougar attacks have been reported between U.S. Highway 97 and Lake Osoyoos
Surveillance camera captures image of suspect in rural crime
Jose D. Jimenez-Hernandez, 42, Oscar Perez-Torres, 37, and Ramon Arrellano-Lopez, 45, all of Pateros; and Jaime M. Salazar-Gomez, 38, of Orondo, are facing second-degree murder and removal or concealment of a body charges in beating death of coworker.
Riverside resident Don A. Moore convicted Monday in the slaying of Bruce E. Molony
Body found Sunday at Columbia River boat launch south of Pateros
Hundreds turn out for opening ceremony for new Lake Roosevelt K-12 school complex in Coulee Dam
Trial begins for Don A. Moore, who is charged in the stabbing and shooting death of Bruce E. Morony
Federal government previously denied damage assistance to
The National Weather service has issued a red flag warning and a hazardous weather watch for portions of Okanogan County and a freeze warning in Ferry County.
Hairline crack in Sanpoil ferry allow water to seep into hull
Utility district commissioners meet at 2:30 p.m. today
Omak Chronicle on TwitterTweets by @OmakChronicle
Latest blog posts
- Brewster football coach Jake Johanson, talking about Okanogan wanting to avenge its only league loss this year. The teams play again Oct. 31
- Wayne Carpenter, talking about a horseshoe cross atop Dead Horse Cliff
- Gebbers family statement on the death of patriarch Dan Gebbers
- Dave Schulz, speaking on DNR's failed wildfire suppression efforts this summer
- Ralph Malone, speaking on Halloween
- Anton Jones report for Oct. 21