Students at several areas schools headed back to class this morning.
More than 100 years of fair memories will be celebrated this weekend during the North Central Washington Fair.
School board approves 2014-15 $4.3 million budget
The Sinlahekin Wildlife Area will host its fourth summer educational program, Aug. 23-24.
n online seminar to discuss social determinates of health in rural communities will take place at noon Aug. 20 in the Republic Reducing Alcohol and Drug use Coalition office.
The Washington Apple Education Foundation has announced a record number of scholarships this year.
Wenatchee Valley College has named its spring quarter 2014 president’s and dean’s lists.
Wenatchee Valley College has announced 2013-14 graduates, certificates and awards.
All donations for fire victims being moved to Pateros
Meetings planned for update on the Carlton Complex wildfires
The Pastime Bar and Grill is donating 5 percent of its food sales to Okanogan County Community Action’s fire victim assistance fund.
The third annual BomberCon, slated for July 25-27 at the Agriplex in Okanogan, has been moved to Burlington due to fires in Okanogan County.
The Ellisforde Bridge Road is closed temporarily because of fallen trees.
A registered sex offender has notified the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office and moved to the 400 block of South Third Avenue.
Approximately 7,000 homes and businesses are without power in Okanogan County today
Omak Chronicle on TwitterTweets by @OmakChronicle
Latest blog posts
- Scott Vejraska, speaking on his election victory over PUD incumbent Dave Womack
- Brewster football coach Jake Johanson, talking about Okanogan wanting to avenge its only league loss this year. The teams play again Oct. 31
- Wayne Carpenter, talking about a horseshoe cross atop Dead Horse Cliff
- Gebbers family statement on the death of patriarch Dan Gebbers
- Dave Schulz, speaking on DNR's failed wildfire suppression efforts this summer
- Ralph Malone, speaking on Halloween