Nicholas C. Flatt arrested after leading law enforcement officers on high-speed chase through Douglas County
Cash Luther Fry, a Level 3 sex offender, moves into 3000 block of state Highway 155
Kyle Louie will be sentenced in May for the stabbing death of his younger brother
City police officer Rex Newport of Colville pleads guilty after allegedly making sexual advances and handcuffing them while on duty
Sheriff's Office identifies shooter and victim in Thursday confrontation south of Malott
Ernest "Sneena" Brooks III steps down from elected office after being arrested in Couer d'Alene rape case
Robert John Kearns gets five years in prison for receiving images of children being raped in Warden
Jared Morris, Jesse Abrahamson face charges following alleged drug deal, search of house near Omak school campus
Resident Michael Knox awaits a decision on whether his complaints about Mayor Marilynn Lynn have sufficient grounds for a recall election.
Christopher Gary Carlson was sentenced to 10 years in prison after previously pleading guilty to possession of child pornography.
Three people are facing drug-related charges, a fourth is being held for allegedly for illegally entering the U.S.
David Richards was convicted in the 2009 slaying of 25-year-old Michelle L. Kitterman of Tonasket
Jan. 26, 2014- Sheriff/Police Office reports
From the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office reports
Tansy Fae-Arwen Mathis was convicted of first-degree murder for the brutal slaying of Michelle Kitterman
Omak Chronicle on TwitterTweets by @OmakChronicle
Latest blog posts
- Scott Vejraska, speaking on his election victory over PUD incumbent Dave Womack
- Brewster football coach Jake Johanson, talking about Okanogan wanting to avenge its only league loss this year. The teams play again Oct. 31
- Wayne Carpenter, talking about a horseshoe cross atop Dead Horse Cliff
- Gebbers family statement on the death of patriarch Dan Gebbers
- Dave Schulz, speaking on DNR's failed wildfire suppression efforts this summer
- Ralph Malone, speaking on Halloween