Snow in the forecast for Okanogan and Ferry counties, as well as Waterville plateau and Grand Coulee area
Plans for new building in same location
The Elks Lodge was damaged by fire Dec. 11, 2013.
Authorities have notified the next of kin of Arnulfo Sanchez, Clydene Comeslast and Nakota Sturgill
The bodies of a man, woman and child were found at the scene of a crash 15 miles east of town.
Registered nurse's behavior leads to license suspension
Motorists should plan for an hour of added travel time Saturday and Sunday mornings
Temperatures drop to 10 degrees overnight in Winthrop, 14 degrees in Omak
An Omak Police officer shot and killed a Pitbul yesterday, after it suddenly attacked an officer.
Wind chill may make overnight lows feel like 0 degrees, the National Weather Service says
Alleged drunken driver facing charge in crash north of Wilbur
High winds knock topple tree; nobody injured
Her husband, Mark Kinkade, is facing a fourth-degree assault-domestic violence charge following a late Saturday night altercation
Hazardous Weather Outlook issued for The Okanogan; 20 percent chance of snow predicted Thursday
Former Tonasket High School librarian Elizabeth A. Kinkade is facing a new charge following a late night disturbance and violation of a no-contact order.
Lake Roosevelt students have today off while officials address electrical issue in kitchen
Omak Chronicle on TwitterTweets by @OmakChronicle
Latest blog posts
- Scott Vejraska, speaking on his election victory over PUD incumbent Dave Womack
- Brewster football coach Jake Johanson, talking about Okanogan wanting to avenge its only league loss this year. The teams play again Oct. 31
- Wayne Carpenter, talking about a horseshoe cross atop Dead Horse Cliff
- Gebbers family statement on the death of patriarch Dan Gebbers
- Dave Schulz, speaking on DNR's failed wildfire suppression efforts this summer
- Ralph Malone, speaking on Halloween