Smoke erupts from breaker box in new Lake Roosevelt School in Coulee Dam
Michelle Brooks accused of taking nearly $13,000
Group to meet in Twisp from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. to discuss new policies
A Canadian man was cited by the Washington State Patrol after his wheels left the road following a single vehicle, non-injury crash Tuesday afternoon.
Event occurred on Starr Road, between Pateros and Wells Dam
Stations restrict hours for winter, but will continue to provide all services
Two children treated for respiratory virus and discharged from hospital
Chronicle to publish special tribute to veterans
Methow Ranger District still has debris piles to burn near the Eidelweiss area
Department of Transportation crews finish repairs to cracked column on bridge spanning Methow River
Residents share stories of wildfire; blame state Department of Natural Resources
Officials want to hear from farmers and ranchers on how the Palouse River and Coulee City Rail Service can be improved
A 22-year-old man died Tuesday morning in the Okanogan County Jail.
The cougar that is believed to have killed several small pets north of town was killed last week.
Inspection turns up cracked bridge column, prompting closure of highway less than a week after it reopened
Omak Chronicle on TwitterTweets by @OmakChronicle
Latest blog posts
- Scott Vejraska, speaking on his election victory over PUD incumbent Dave Womack
- Brewster football coach Jake Johanson, talking about Okanogan wanting to avenge its only league loss this year. The teams play again Oct. 31
- Wayne Carpenter, talking about a horseshoe cross atop Dead Horse Cliff
- Gebbers family statement on the death of patriarch Dan Gebbers
- Dave Schulz, speaking on DNR's failed wildfire suppression efforts this summer
- Ralph Malone, speaking on Halloween