"Animal cam" catches Steve Kiona's license plate at scene of Sagebrush Flats Road Northwest burglary.
Brewster attorney Alex Thomason seeks damages from state Department of Natural resources on behalf of 65 residents.
Second judge rules in favor of a city banning the sale of retail marijuana within its jurisdiction despite I-502 approval
Judge finds Flagg Mountain structure violates binding deed covenants
Parker M. Bachtold and Shalin E. Alltus were extradited from Oregon to Okanogan County last night to face murder charges as adults in Superior Court. They are accused of shooting Alltus' uncle, Patrick Alltus, to death.
State Highway 153 between Twisp and Carlton has reopened to traffic.
State Department of Fish and Wildlife officials say farmer "pursued" wolf south of Pullman
Vote for your favorite businesses and amenities in Okanogan and Ferry counties
Two teenagers wanted in connection with the slaying of a local man are each being held on $1 million bail in Oregon.
East Wenatchee man taken to Confluence Health for crash-related injuries
U.S. Forest Service officials allow residents to cut firewood in Duncan Fire break areas.
Three people were injured Monday evening when a car left state Highway 173 about two miles south of town.
Two teenagers wanted in connection with the slaying of a local man are awaiting extradition today in Oregon.
Two teenagers wanted in connection with a Tunk Valley man’s death were found late Monday afternoon in Oregon.
Former Lake Chelan Mirror and Quad City Herald Editor Vince Lovato was arrested last week while on the job in Montana at the scene of a head-on crash
Omak Chronicle on TwitterTweets by @OmakChronicle
Latest blog posts
- Scott Vejraska, speaking on his election victory over PUD incumbent Dave Womack
- Brewster football coach Jake Johanson, talking about Okanogan wanting to avenge its only league loss this year. The teams play again Oct. 31
- Wayne Carpenter, talking about a horseshoe cross atop Dead Horse Cliff
- Gebbers family statement on the death of patriarch Dan Gebbers
- Dave Schulz, speaking on DNR's failed wildfire suppression efforts this summer
- Ralph Malone, speaking on Halloween