North Valley Hospital will host a special board meeting at 7 p.m. tomorrow in the commissioners’ board room at 203 S. Western Ave.
Utility district commissioners meet at 2:30 p.m. today
Board meeting rescheduled for 7 p.m. Sept. 29.
Mudslides prompted week-long closure of main highway through the Methow Valley
National Park Service announces winter closures at North Cascades
Several blazes were reported in the Methow Valley following an afternoon storm
Fire prompts temporary closure of state Highway 28 between East Wenatchee and Quincy
Sheriff says blaze has grown to more than 200 acres in last three hours
Mills Canyon Fire grows to more than 5,000 acres in less than 24 hours.
Local store plans to sell marijuana at 23251 state Highway 20
Fire officials estimate the blaze burning in steep, rocky terrain is about 75 percent contained
Bureau of Land Management accepting nominations
Washington State Patrol investigating crash on state Highway 155
SweetRiver Bakery owner Alex Hymer is stepping down from the city council, but plans to remain active in the community.
June 15, 2014- News Briefs
Omak Chronicle on TwitterTweets by @OmakChronicle
Latest blog posts
- Brewster football coach Jake Johanson, talking about Okanogan wanting to avenge its only league loss this year. The teams play again Oct. 31
- Wayne Carpenter, talking about a horseshoe cross atop Dead Horse Cliff
- Gebbers family statement on the death of patriarch Dan Gebbers
- Dave Schulz, speaking on DNR's failed wildfire suppression efforts this summer
- Ralph Malone, speaking on Halloween
- Anton Jones report for Oct. 21