Group to meet in Twisp from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. to discuss new policies
North Valley Hospital will host a special board meeting at 7 p.m. tomorrow in the commissioners’ board room at 203 S. Western Ave.
Utility district commissioners meet at 2:30 p.m. today
Board meeting rescheduled for 7 p.m. Sept. 29.
The regularly scheduled Town Council meeting for tonight has been rescheduled to 6 p.m., tomorrow at Town Hall, 219 N. Main St.
Okanogan, Ferry Counties latest results
Clint Didier showed a 20 percentage-point lead over his nearest opponent in Tuesday election night results from Okanogan County.
After only one tern on the Colville Business Council, Jim Boyd of Inchelium takes over leadership of the Colville Confederated Tribes governing board.
Bureau of Land Management accepting nominations
Omak plans to apply for permit to spray
SweetRiver Bakery owner Alex Hymer is stepping down from the city council, but plans to remain active in the community.
In the preliminary vote count, 111 voters have cast ballots to remove Bridgeport Mayor Marilynn Lynn from office; 91 oppose the recall
Committee to make recommendations on spending $580,000 for Colville National Forest-related resource projects
Kinross Gold Corp. has decided to stop spending money on an environmental review of a project proposed in 2009.
Water level prompts north-shore terminal to be moved to Sanpoil River
State Attorney General's Office hosts discussion on Goldmark “red-baiting” attack, resulting lawsuit
Today marks the 50th anniversary of one of the most significant trials in state legal history
Omak Chronicle on TwitterTweets by @OmakChronicle
Latest blog posts
- Brewster football coach Jake Johanson, talking about Okanogan wanting to avenge its only league loss this year. The teams play again Oct. 31
- Wayne Carpenter, talking about a horseshoe cross atop Dead Horse Cliff
- Gebbers family statement on the death of patriarch Dan Gebbers
- Dave Schulz, speaking on DNR's failed wildfire suppression efforts this summer
- Ralph Malone, speaking on Halloween
- Anton Jones report for Oct. 21