Former utility commissioner takes 65.83 percent of the vote
Raymond Maycumber, R-Republic, takes the lead in the Ferry County Sheriff race 71.97 percent to Thomas Williams at 28.03 percent.
Smoke erupts from breaker box in new Lake Roosevelt School in Coulee Dam
A Canadian man was cited by the Washington State Patrol after his wheels left the road following a single vehicle, non-injury crash Tuesday afternoon.
Chronicle to publish special tribute to veterans
Methow Ranger District still has debris piles to burn near the Eidelweiss area
Department of Transportation crews finish repairs to cracked column on bridge spanning Methow River
A 22-year-old man died Tuesday morning in the Okanogan County Jail.
The cougar that is believed to have killed several small pets north of town was killed last week.
Inspection turns up cracked bridge column, prompting closure of highway less than a week after it reopened
The two teenagers charged with killing a Tunk Valley resident pleaded not guilty to a slew of charges Tuesday in Okanogan County Superior Court.
"Animal cam" catches Steve Kiona's license plate at scene of Sagebrush Flats Road Northwest burglary.
Brewster attorney Alex Thomason seeks damages from state Department of Natural resources on behalf of 65 residents.
Judge finds Flagg Mountain structure violates binding deed covenants
Parker M. Bachtold and Shalin E. Alltus were extradited from Oregon to Okanogan County last night to face murder charges as adults in Superior Court. They are accused of shooting Alltus' uncle, Patrick Alltus, to death.
Omak Chronicle on TwitterTweets by @OmakChronicle
Latest blog posts
- Scott Vejraska, speaking on his election victory over PUD incumbent Dave Womack
- Brewster football coach Jake Johanson, talking about Okanogan wanting to avenge its only league loss this year. The teams play again Oct. 31
- Wayne Carpenter, talking about a horseshoe cross atop Dead Horse Cliff
- Gebbers family statement on the death of patriarch Dan Gebbers
- Dave Schulz, speaking on DNR's failed wildfire suppression efforts this summer
- Ralph Malone, speaking on Halloween