The newspaper will receive awards in the categories of advertising, news, photography and special sections.
Jose D. Jimenez-Hernandez, 42, Oscar Perez-Torres, 37, and Ramon Arrellano-Lopez, 45, all of Pateros; and Jaime M. Salazar-Gomez, 38, of Orondo, are facing second-degree murder and removal or concealment of a body charges in beating death of coworker.
Orchard workers will be in court at 1:30 p.m. today to face second-degree murder charges
Riverside resident Don A. Moore convicted Monday in the slaying of Bruce E. Molony
Body found Sunday at Columbia River boat launch south of Pateros
Hundreds turn out for opening ceremony for new Lake Roosevelt K-12 school complex in Coulee Dam
Trial begins for Don A. Moore, who is charged in the stabbing and shooting death of Bruce E. Morony
Federal government previously denied damage assistance to
Bin carrier driver uninjured in crash north of Brewster
The National Weather service has issued a red flag warning and a hazardous weather watch for portions of Okanogan County and a freeze warning in Ferry County.
Hairline crack in Sanpoil ferry allow water to seep into hull
Vernon Mason Saulque was sentenced in U.S. District Court on four counts of assault with a dangerous weapon
Motorcyclist taken to hospital after colliding with Mack Truck on state Highway 20
Mudslides prompted week-long closure of main highway through the Methow Valley
County declaration follows flash floods, mudslides and debris flows that destroyed homes and blocked highways
Omak Chronicle on TwitterTweets by @OmakChronicle
Latest blog posts
- Brewster football coach Jake Johanson, talking about Okanogan wanting to avenge its only league loss this year. The teams play again Oct. 31
- Wayne Carpenter, talking about a horseshoe cross atop Dead Horse Cliff
- Gebbers family statement on the death of patriarch Dan Gebbers
- Dave Schulz, speaking on DNR's failed wildfire suppression efforts this summer
- Ralph Malone, speaking on Halloween
- Anton Jones report for Oct. 21