The Ian McFeron Band will host an evening concert Friday, June 3 at the Community Cultural Center, 411 S. Western Ave.
Officials warn of possible E. coli O121 contamination
General Mills is collaborating with health officials to investigate an ongoing, multi-state outbreak of E. coli O121 that may be potentially linked to Gold Medal flour, Wondra flour, and Signature Kitchens flour.
Omak graduate and former Okanogan County Public Utility District employee Duane S. Dahlquist is retiring from a Virginia utility at the end of June.
Jason C. Youker, 42, Oroville, was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison in connection to his leadership in a drug distribution network in Okanogan and Ferry counties.
A local prostate cancer support group is raising awareness about a cancer treatment option that does not include surgery or invasive chemotherapy.
After nearly 30 years of cutting and styling hair at her salon, The Split End, Jenny Gardinier is saying good-bye to the business.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a recall for 3.1 million “Tommee Tippee Sippee Spill-Proof Cups” due to a risk of mold exposure.
With forests across the state still experiencing the effects of last year’s drought, state Department of Natural Resources Commissioner of Public Lands Peter Goldmark is asking residents to use additional caution to prevent wildland fires over the upcoming Memorial Day weekend and throughout the summer.
An event to commemorate the 75-year anniversary of Woody Guthrie’s River Songs will be Saturday, May 28 at Grand Coulee Dam.
NEW YORK – An episode of “Snapped” will feature the Lacey Hirst-Pavek murder case.
A local man escaped injury Tuesday, May 17, when his SUV plunged into a construction hole in an alley off Central Avenue.
Jeff Hardesty, principal at Tonasket High School, was named Oroville School District superintendent Monday, May 23, during a regular school board meeting.
Dog chained on front porch also perishes in blaze
One person has died in an early morning apartment fire Monday, May 23, at 101 N. Ash St.
Owners can have pets checked with simple blood test
A local veterinarian and public health officials are a bit concerned after a dog residing along the Kettle River near town tested positive for heartworms last week.
One person has died from an early morning apartment fire at 101 Ash Street.