The beautiful thing about the Internet is the sheer volume of information it contains. At the same time, the worst part of the Internet … is also the sheer volume of information it contains.
Recently, the weather has been absolutely gorgeous. And nobody has enjoyed it more than your friendly, local mosquito horde.
With the first wave of local high school graduations in the books — and one more surge still to come — I’m reminded that this year marks the 10-year anniversary of my own college graduation.
There’s a lot of debate, not just in Washington, but across the country, about how to classify private high schools when it comes to athletic competition.
I finally succumbed to the pressures of modern-age technology over the weekend and bought a smartphone.
Omak Chronicle on TwitterTweets by @OmakChronicle
Latest blog posts
- Scott Vejraska, speaking on his election victory over PUD incumbent Dave Womack
- Brewster football coach Jake Johanson, talking about Okanogan wanting to avenge its only league loss this year. The teams play again Oct. 31
- Wayne Carpenter, talking about a horseshoe cross atop Dead Horse Cliff
- Gebbers family statement on the death of patriarch Dan Gebbers
- Dave Schulz, speaking on DNR's failed wildfire suppression efforts this summer
- Ralph Malone, speaking on Halloween