Photo detail

Omak Fire Chief Kevin Bowling hoses down the Wednesday morning blaze that destroyed an electrical room at the Elks Lodge in Omak.

Stories this photo appears in:

Fire damages Elks Lodge in Omak

A fire Wednesday morning at the Elks Lodge destroyed an electrical room and has forced the non-profit organization to shut down operations until repairs can be made. “This could not be happening at a worse time of the year,” Exalted Ruler Sandy Smith said. The Elks Lodge, 110 S. Ash St., is typically one of the more popular holiday banquet and party locations in the area. Several events will be forced to relocate this year.

November 24, 2013 midnight read more..


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment