Photo detail

Flames engulf the side of a house at 414 Benton St. in Omak on Monday. Firefighters had to work their way through and around piles of clutter outside and inside the house.

Stories this photo appears in:

Fire destroys Omak home

A local couple was transported to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle after suffering burns from a house fire late Monday afternoon.

October 16, 2013 midnight read more..


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment