DEER PARK — Both Omak and Okanogan high schools’ wrestling teams had a day at Deer Park for the 1A regional wrestling tournament on Feb. 15, w…
BRIDGEPORT — As the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association wraps up its school reclassifications for the next four years, it gave t…
EAST WENATCHEE — In the final game of the Caribou Trail League girls’ basketball tournament, the Okanogan Bulldogs secured a solid 38-29 win o…
EAST WENATCHEE — The Omak boys’ basketball team traveled to meet Chelan on Feb. 15 at Eastmont High School in the Caribou Trail League tournam…
RENTON – Two north central Washington high school basketball players have been named athletes of the week by the Washington Interscholastic Ac…
Hiram Francis Smith — commonly known as “Okanogan Smith”— became known as the “father of commercial fruit industry” in 1860.
With a little bit of luck, the heart of Ferry County may get a major facelift.
TONASKET — The Tonasket Comancheros Rodeo Club voted during a meeting last week to retain the volunteer services of the Samaritan Riders Okanogan at the concession stand for this year’s Founders’ Day Rodeo and Truck and Tractor Pulls.
- Armed robbery suspects sought
- Rawley named May Festival queen
- Gold rush brings hundreds to Wauconda
- Most school levy requests are passing; Omak is on the edge
- Highway 17 speed limit reduced temporarily
- One man injured, another arrested after shooting
- Man taken into custody after school threat
- Assault charge filed in shooting
- Man charged with threatening schools
- Delores “Dee” F. Ervin