PORTLAND, Ore. – The U.S. Forest Service is seeking volunteers interested in serving on the Pacific Northwest National Scenic Trail Advisory Council.
COLVILLE - Colville National Forest lands and trails remain open, although many recreation sites are closed temporarily.
OMAK - If you were sitting in Omak a 100 years ago, you knew that baseball was the king of sports, that people wintered in town because they w…
OKANOGAN - One player each from Okanogan and Omak were named to the Caribou Trail League girls’ basketball all-league team.
TONASKET – Several piano students were honored March 12 during the music artistry program of the Okanogan County Music Teachers Association.
OMAK - An interdominational Easter “Sonrise” service will be from 6:30-7 a.m. Sunday, April 12, and broadcast by KOMW Radio and streamed on the Okanogan Christians In Action Facebook page.
This Easter will be devoid of public egg hunts, but parents still can give their little ones a bit of a search for eggs and goodies.
- OMAK CHRONICLE
- HIGH SCHOOL SPANISH TEACHER
- SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS
- MARKET MANAGER
- MAINTENANCE/WATER SPECIALIST
- 3RD GRADE TEACHER
- MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL AGRICULTURE TEACHER
- KINDERGARTEN FULL-TIME TEACHER
- MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL ART TEACHER
- Wanted: Scheduled Run Driver
- CITY WATER UTILITY OPERATOR
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- ELEMENTARY CERTIFIED LIBRARIAN
- MIDDLE SCHOOL ELA TEACHER
- MIDDLE SCHOOL SCIENCE TEACHER
- WSU COLVILLE RESERVATION FRTEP EXTENSION COORDINATOR
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- Coronavirus case increase in Okanogan County
- Shop, travel trailer destroyed by fire
- Property taxes due by April 30
- Inslee announces enforcement measures for stay-at-home order
- Retired deputy arrested, charged
- Governor closes schools for rest of school year
- Inslee signs bill to increase corrections training
- Reservation closed to curb virus
- Family resource coordinator added
- Omak board OKs superintendent contract
Gov. Jay Inslee ordered non-essential businesses to close and residents to stay home unless necessary in order to slow the spread of COVID-19 during an announcement Monday night. What are your thoughts?