OMAK - If you were sitting in Omak a 100 years ago, you knew that baseball was the king of sports, that people wintered in town because they w…
OKANOGAN - One player each from Okanogan and Omak were named to the Caribou Trail League girls’ basketball all-league team.
SPOKANE - Okanogan High School graduate Jill Townsend has been named player of the year in the West Coast Conference for women’s basketball.
OMAK - Two Omak players and an Okanogan player were honored by the Caribou Trail League as first-team, all-league selections.
OBERWEISENTHAL, Germany - Liberty Bell High School student Novie McCabe anchored the U.S. junior women’s cross country ski team, which took si…
OMAK – Folks with sewing skills who are stuck at home during the coronavirus stay home, stay healthy order can make masks for donation to local hospitals.
TWISP - Methow Arts remains open, although its employees are working remotely to assist artists, arts and cultural organizations, students and parents with free resources, application assistance and advice.
OMAK – Folks in Okanogan County will have to wait a while to get their annual fix of Thin Mints, Samoas, Trefoils and other varieties of Girl Scout cookies.
Capt. Charles Bureau is known in Okanogan historical circles as operator of one of the smallest, toughest steamboats to ply the Okanogan River and as builder of the elegant Bureau Hotel, but he also had a long career on the water and in the lumber trade before and after his river exploits.
- OMAK CHRONICLE
- HIGH SCHOOL SPANISH TEACHER
- SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS
- MARKET MANAGER
- MAINTENANCE/WATER SPECIALIST
- 3RD GRADE TEACHER
- MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL AGRICULTURE TEACHER
- KINDERGARTEN FULL-TIME TEACHER
- MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL ART TEACHER
- Wanted: Scheduled Run Driver
- CITY WATER UTILITY OPERATOR
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- ELEMENTARY CERTIFIED LIBRARIAN
- MIDDLE SCHOOL ELA TEACHER
- MIDDLE SCHOOL SCIENCE TEACHER
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- Shop, travel trailer destroyed by fire
- Inslee signs bill to increase corrections training
- Stuck at home? Consider sewing some masks
- Methow Arts offers help during closures
- Local legislators make nearly all votes
- Stay home order affects Girl Scout cookies
- Reservation closed to curb virus
- Anderson plans end-of-year retirement
- Inslee announces enforcement measures for stay-at-home order
- North Cascades Highway clearing suspended
- Harbor Freight plans grand opening
- Landfill, transfer stations close
- Okanogan County gets its first COVID-19 case
- Brewster cops take education approach to 'stay home' order
- Okanogan declares state of emergency
- I-976 could go into effect Friday
- Ferry County gets its first COVID-19 case
- Sheriff's office to educate stay-at-home order violators
Gov. Jay Inslee ordered non-essential businesses to close and residents to stay home unless necessary in order to slow the spread of COVID-19 during an announcement Monday night. What are your thoughts?