Games to be played Monday at Wenatchee, Wednesday at Brewster
City council had a special meeting Wednesday, Feb. 6, with the intent to approve the creation of a new position for an internal compliance administrator.
Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee Members had first and second readings on several policy updates that, if approved, will be effective for this year’s fair, Sept. 5-8.
OKANOGAN – An Oroville man was found not guilty of second-degree assault-strangulation or suffocation with a domestic violence enhancement Jan. 29 in Okanogan County Superior Court.
- ELEMENTARY TEACHER - FULL-TIME
- HEARTS GATHERED - HIRING 3 POSITIONS - OMAK, WASH.
- GIRLS BASKETBALL COACH
- DENTAL ASSISTANT
- DEPUTY CLERK-TREASURER
- COLVILLE INDIAN HOUSING AUTHORITY OPEN POSITIONS
- MAINTENANCE WORKER/WASTEWATER TREATMENT OPERATOR
- DEPUTY PROSECUTING ATTORNEY
- CLERK OF THE BOARD/ FACILITIES COORDINATOR
- RESOURCE ROOM PARA
- ASSISTANT HS BOYS BASKETBALL COACH
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- MECHANIC/WELDER/ FABRICATOR - CITY OF OKANOGAN
- FOOD SERVICE 3
- SNOW GROOMER OPERATOR
- FAIRGROUNDS MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
- Tuscan chicken dish is sure to satisfy
- Cowlitz County sheriff, city chiefs say state police overhaul makes job harder
- Michael Lee Wolf
- Tribe acquires Tunk Valley ranch
- David Louie Hansen
- Teri Lynn Pruitt Kirkland
- Almira makes post-fire plans
- Fire destroys Almira school building
- Poll: Law-and-order candidates Harrell, Davison in lead for Seattle mayor, attorney
- Della Irene Relaford