Details for Brown Point FMS
$20k SIGNING BONUS!!!
HVAC TECH WANTED @ The U.S. Customs & Border Protection, Oroville, WA Land Port of Entry.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
• Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
• Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
• Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
• High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
• EPA 608
• 06A electrical license
• 5+ year experience as an HVAC technician
• Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
• Working knowledge of boiler systems.
Potential for a $20k SIGNING BONUS if you meet all requirements!
Summary of Brown Point Benefits:
• Competitive pay.
• Bonus and performance incentives
• Company provided term life insurance
• Company provided accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Company provided long term disability insurance
• 401k plan with company contribution
• Access to company medical and dental plans
• Cell phone reimbursement
• 11 paid holidays per year
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick leave
Come join our winning team! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-288-6647 x.1004 to apply. You'll be glad you did!