Details for CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER - OKANOGAN REGIONAL HUMANE
Okanogan Regional Humane is now interviewing for a Client Services Manager (CMS) at our spay & neuter clinic located at 398 Omak River Road in Omak. For more information or to set up an interview appointment contact Dot Schank at 509-322-1333.
The CSM coordinates and maintains scheduling for Okanogan Regional Humane clients, greets customers, answers phones, records data, statistics and communications, and . manages a calm and organized environment.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Driver’s License with no negative driving history.
• Current Resume
• Prior scheduling experience preferred.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required.
• Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Basic computer skills including Office 2010, spreadsheets, Google Docs.
• Patience, problem solving, and the ability to deescalate stressful situations.
• Compassion and empathy for cats and dogs.
• Respond quickly to appointment requests.
• Maintain waiting lists.
• Schedule appointments.
• Mail reminders, applications, etc.
• Maintain statistics.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• General office duties include; data entry, filing, reception, answering phones and helping with fundraising programs.
• Supervise Trap/Neuter/Return program which includes restocking trap supplies and check in and out of traps.
• Follow Covid-19 protocol including vaccination.
• Other duties as assigned.
Business casual attire. There will be sitting, standing, mild to moderate lifting, and cleaning. We welcome friendliness and a congenial working environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity.
Hours and Compensation:
Eight hours a day three days a week at $15.00 per hour.
Possibility of five days a week in the future.
There are currently no health benefits provided.
At least two references are required.
- PEST CONTROL SERVICES
- SECONDARY LANGUAGE ARTS TEACHER - REPUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT
- PART-TIME & ON-CALL CAREGIVERS
- PREP COOK
- TEMP OFFICE CLERK OK COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS FACILITY
- M-2 ROAD MAINTENANCE WORKERS
- BRANCH LIBRARIAN
- CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- HS SCIENCE TEACHER
- CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER - OKANOGAN REGIONAL HUMANE
- FINANCE/HR DIRECTOR
- LEGAL PROCESS ASSISTANT I
- PROBATION OFFICER DISTRICT COURT
- NATIVE AMERICAN DIRECTOR
- ERA PAYMENT COORDINATOR
- ROSS RESIDENT SERVICE COORDINATOR
- PATEROS SCHOOL DISTRICT MAINTENANCE OPENINGS
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- PUBLIC WORKS MAINTENANCE
- ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
- SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS - 2 POSITIONS
- ¡LOS CONSTRUCTORES DE CALLIOPE NECESITAN CONSTRUCTORES!
- CALLIOPE BUILDERS NEEDS BUILDERS!