Details for JOIN OUR NEWSROOM TEAM!
The Chronicle is seeking a passionate and energetic reporter/photographer to join our newsroom team. As a reporter at The Chronicle, candidate will be responsible for delivering fresh and interesting news to our audience. Duties include keeping up with local happening, covering a wide variety of stories, conducting and scheduling interviews and photographing and writing articles to be published online and in print.
Keeping up with strict deadlines as timeliness is a must.
Candidate should possess a passion for writing comprehensive news and feature stories; strong time-management skills; excellent communication and research skills; knowledge of AP style guides, computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign); and a degree in journalism or relevant field work experience.
EOE. Hourly wage, plus benefits. Send writing and photo portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, or The Chronicle, P.O. Box 553, Omak, WA, 98841. No phone calls, please.
- PEST CONTROL SERVICES
- SECONDARY LANGUAGE ARTS TEACHER - REPUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT
- PART-TIME & ON-CALL CAREGIVERS
- PREP COOK
- TEMP OFFICE CLERK OK COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS FACILITY
- M-2 ROAD MAINTENANCE WORKERS
- BRANCH LIBRARIAN
- CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- HS SCIENCE TEACHER
- CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER - OKANOGAN REGIONAL HUMANE
- FINANCE/HR DIRECTOR
- LEGAL PROCESS ASSISTANT I
- PROBATION OFFICER DISTRICT COURT
- NATIVE AMERICAN DIRECTOR
- ERA PAYMENT COORDINATOR
- ROSS RESIDENT SERVICE COORDINATOR
- PATEROS SCHOOL DISTRICT MAINTENANCE OPENINGS
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- PUBLIC WORKS MAINTENANCE
- ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
- SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS - 2 POSITIONS
- ¡LOS CONSTRUCTORES DE CALLIOPE NECESITAN CONSTRUCTORES!
- CALLIOPE BUILDERS NEEDS BUILDERS!