Details for K-12 SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
CURLEW SCHOOL DISTRICT is accepting applications for a K-12 Special Education teaching position for the 2020-2021 school year. This will be a full time continuing teaching position.
This position is open until filled.
For additional information, including the application materials, visit our website at http://www.curlew.wednet.edu or contact:
Curlew School District
ATTN: K-12 Special Education Teacher Search
PO Box 370
Curlew, WA 99118-0370
Phone (509) 779-4931
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT/NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
Curlew School District #50 does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employee has been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Wyatt Ladiges, Principal. 509-779-4931
Curlew School District is an equal opportunity employer.
- One dead, two injured in collision
- Kettle Falls girl claims Star title
- DIY fireworks offered in Omak
- Penney’s Omak store will close
- Police decline to enforce face mask order
- Feds cancel grizzly bear reintroduction plans
- Pamela Jean Goodyear-Bradley
- Okanogan County Fair likely won’t happen this year
- COVID-19 cases still on the rise
- Third sentencing ordered for Cate