Details for MID-VALLEY HOSPITAL
Mid-Valley Hospital is a not for profit Critical Access Hospital providing services to the people of Omak and the surrounding areas of the Okanogan Valley. Today’s Healthcare is changing rapidly. We work hard to be ahead of the curve when it comes to procedures, technology and talent. Every day we are assessing our community’s needs and are investing in what matters most.
Our mission is to redefine exceptional service through compassionate care to our neighbors.
Our employees are offered a generous benefits package including, health, dental, vision & life insurance, a profit sharing plan with the option to participate in a 403B plan, and vacation/sick leave to both full time and part-time employees.
If you would like to join our team we have the following positions available:
1.0 Patient Account Rep. Business office, Billing
1.0 Patient Account Rep. Clinic, Mid-Valley Clinic
1.0 MLT, Mid-Valley Clinic
.9 Ultrasound Tech
1.0 Physical Therapist
.6 Occupational Therapist
.9 C.N.A. ER, NOC Shift
1.0 Labor and Delivery Department Manager
.75 RN ER, NOC Shift available
.07 Dietary Cook
Per diem Environmental Services Housekeeper
Visit www.mvhealth.org to view these openings. Interested candidates can submit an application online and attach a cover letter and resume. For further information please contact the Human Resources department at 509-826-7646.
- One dead, two injured in collision
- DIY fireworks offered in Omak
- Feds cancel grizzly bear reintroduction plans
- Kettle Falls girl claims Star title
- Police decline to enforce face mask order
- Pamela Jean Goodyear-Bradley
- Okanogan County Fair canceled
- COVID-19 cases still on the rise
- Third sentencing ordered for Cate
- Okanogan County Fair likely won’t happen this year