OKANOGAN — A number of local agencies are accepting monetary donations to assist wildfire victims.
The Okanogan County Commissioners Office has collected and provided the following information for individuals who want to assist those affected by the fires:
• Omak Tribal Community Center: 509-978-9564
• Colville Tribal EOC: 509-634-7345
• Brewster Armory is accepting donations for south county residents: Martine Hurtado, 509-322-5503
• Brewster Chamber of Commerce is accepting monetary donations to disperse to fire victims: Mike Mauk, 509-449-0605
• The Community Foundation of North Central Washington: cfncw.org/ncwfirerelieffund/, 509-663-7716
• Omak/Okanogan Long Term Recovery Organization: Seeking assistance for animals, farmers and ranchers, 509-429-3372.