WENATCHEE - NCW Libraries is launching a new Lucky Day Collection, which will put new books and movies into its 30 libraries as soon as they are released.
National Entertainment News
WENATCHEE - NCW Libraries will commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks by hosting Mitchell Zuckoff, bestselling author and member of the Boston Globe’s Spotlight Team.
MANSFIELD – Sixteen students from Mansfield High School FFA took livestock projects to the North Central Washington District Fair in Waterville the weekend of Aug. 27-29.
OMAK – Youngsters begin heading back to school this week, with in-person classes back to being the norm and masks required indoors statewide for students, staff and visitors.
OLYMPIA – The state Department of Health reminds parents and guardians that vaccinations for a variety of childhood diseases still are required for students.
OLYMPIA – Students, teachers and others must wear masks in school buildings when classes start this fall, and staff members must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Oct. 18.
OKANOGAN — Former Washington State Nashville Country Star contestants will perform a concert at 7 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 21, at the Okanogan Eagles, 1820 N. Second Ave.
- Omak man killed in vehicle crash
- Okanogan, tribe enter agreement
- Two injured in motorcycle accident
- Omak gains new police officer
- Washington beefs up homelessness battle
- Okanogan County Fair results for 2021
- Fatal crash victim identified
- Court sets up eviction resolution program
- Wilson reflects on reign as queen
- Jury trials suspended until late October