NESPELEM – Grants are available to help those in the child care sector during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Child care providers may use stabilization subgrants to cover:

-Personnel costs.

-Rent, utilities, facilities maintenance and insurance.

-Personal protective equipment, cleaning, and other health and safety practices.

-Equipment and supplies.

-Goods and services.

-Mental health services.

-Paying for past expenses.

More information is available from the Colville Confederated Tribes’ employment and training program - Carey Reyes, 509-634-2621, or Steve Holloman, 509-634-2689.

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.