As featured on
WEDNESDAY, Jan. 4, 2023 (HealthDay News) -- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration finalized a regulatory change on Tuesday that allows retail pharmacies to offer abortion pills. Before now, patients could only get this two-drug medication through clinics, doctors, and a handful of mail-order pharmacies.
- COVID-19 cases are dwindling in county
- Shaw appointed to Oroville council
- Omak man sentenced 96 months in federal prison
- Arrests top 2,135 for 2022
- Broadbands, Creeks, and Clerks - News briefs for week of Jan. 25
- Poetry Out Loud winners announced
- Building cleared for entry, cleanup planned this spring
- GasBuddy: Fuel prices still on upward trend for third week
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.