WASHINGTON, D.C. – Okanogan County Fire District No. 6, which serves the Methow Valley, is getting nearly a quarter-million dollars in federal funding.
OLYMPIA - The state Redistricting Commission’s online mapping tool has been updated with the official 2020 Census data necessary for the people of Washington to draw maps and submit them for consideration by the commissioners.
OKANOGAN – Skyrocketing COVID-19 cases Okanogan County led to overflowing emergency rooms at the county’s three hospitals several times last week and prompted medical agencies to issue a warning that not everyone may get the level of care they need.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Department of Agriculture has announced plans to help cover the costs of transporting feed for livestock that rely on grazing, but cannot do so because of severe drought.
OKANOGAN – The city has approved a memorandum of agreement with the Colville Confederated Tribes concerning the Highway 97 revitalization route and rural placemaking project.
OKANOGAN - Okanogan County Superior Court has established an eviction resolution pilot program in accordance with a new state law concerning evictions and housing-related practices after COVID-19.
OKANOGAN — The life of a queen is one of royalty. A title used most often to describe ruling female monarch, like that of Queen Elizabeth of England or Queen Zenobia of ancient Syria.
- Omak man killed in vehicle crash
- Okanogan, tribe enter agreement
- Two injured in motorcycle accident
- Omak gains new police officer
- Washington beefs up homelessness battle
- Okanogan County Fair results for 2021
- Fatal crash victim identified
- Court sets up eviction resolution program
- Wilson reflects on reign as queen
- Jury trials suspended until late October