OKANOGAN — COVID-19 cases are on the uptick in Okanogan County as the world waits for final approval of a vaccine against the virus.
WENATCHEE - Dr. Peter Rutherford, CEO of Confluence Health, and Dr. Malcolm Butler, chief medical officer of Columbia Valley Community Health, have issued a plea to the community to follow COVID-19 precautions. In it, they say, "Our healthcare system is on the brink. We need you to stay home…
OMAK – A gofundme.com fundraiser is underway to help Okanogan County Habitat for Humanity build warming sheds for people displaced by last summer’s Palmer Fire.
EAST WENATCHEE – Mike Bruno, Wells Hydroelectric Project superintendent, received a 20-year service award Nov. 23 from Douglas County Public Utility District commissioners.
AENEAS VALLEY - As part of ongoing utility work in the area, the Okanogan County PUD has advised there will be two, five-hour outages beginning at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 2, and Thursday, Dec. 3.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
- CORRECTIONS OFFICERS
- DISTRICT COURT PROSECUTING ATTORNEY
- MECHANIC WANTED IN TWISP!
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- BUS DRIVER MANSFIELD SCHOOL DISTRICT
- PARA-EDUCATOR MANSFIELD SCHOOL DISTRICT
- MAINTENANCE AND GROUNDS MANSFIELD SCHOOL DISTRICT
- PATIENT CARE ASSOCIATE POSITION
- LAB TECHNICIAN/TECHNOLOGIST
- BUILDING INSPECTOR I
- RECYCLE/TRANSFER STATION EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
- Nursing home outbreak brings 11 COVID deaths
- Two die in separate weekend house fires
- Confluence Health: ‘The hospital is full’
- Man arrested after police chase
- Lamprey spawn in the Okanogan Basin
- Enrollment drops in Omak district
- Small Business Saturday brings sales, discounts
- Larry Lassila
- Power outages planned in Aeneas Valley
- Carol Jeanne Teshera