OKANOGAN – A woman convicted of killing her uncle when she was 16 has been returned to Okanogan County for resentencing.
NESPELEM – The deadline for voting in a tribal referendum on Colville Business Council terms of office has been extended to Jan. 28 and poll voting has been added.
OKANOGAN – Two people were charged Dec. 31 in Okanogan County Superior Court in connection with break-ins at the Omak Stampede ticket office and three other buildings in East Side Park.
OLYMPIA — Democratic and Republican candidates have been certified by Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman to appear on the state’s March 10 presidential primary ballot.
OLYMPIA - Addressing wildfires “is as important to the state as education, mental health, health care” and transportation, says 12th District Sen. Brad Hawkins, R-East Wenatchee. “It should get the first dollar, not the last dime.”
TACOMA – The U.S. Army is making another stab at establishing off-base helicopter training areas, including one mountain training area, but is staying away from Okanogan County this time.
LOOMIS – State Department of Fish and Wildlife authorities caught a pants-less hunter who allegedly violated multiple laws and rules in the Sinlahekin Wildlife Area, according to a social media post Tuesday, Jan. 1.
OKANOGAN – A status conference is planned Jan. 13 for a Redmond man charged with multiple crimes after allegedly breaking into an Omak home last March, assaulting the occupants and stealing their truck.
OKANOGAN – Two members of the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office recently graduated from the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission’s basic law enforcement academy in Spokane.
NORTH POLE - Santa is officially on his way delivering presents to good boys and girls - and coal to all the others - and the US government is again tracking his whereabouts.
NESPELEM – The Colville Confederated Tribes’ funding application for a new Omak clinic has reached the fiscal year 2020 joint venture final application list.
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- SPORTS REPORTER/PHOTOGRAPHER
- HVAC TECH
- PUBLIC WORKS OPERATOR - TOWN OF TWISP
- SPECIAL EDUCATION ELEMENTARY PARA-EDUCATOR
- MID-VALLEY HOSPITAL
- HIGH SCHOOL ASSISTANT SOFTBALL COACH
- CLERK III
- NURSING SIMULATION INSTRUCTOR
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- Become a CNA for free
- Convicted killer returned for resentencing
- Two charged in Stampede office break-in
- Man charged with burglary, other crimes
- Army seeks helicopter training areas
- Hepatitis A outbreak alert issued for Okanogan County
- Outhouse races are Jan. 18 in Conconully
- Salmon Creek Road remains closed
- Hydropower highlighted as essential to combating climate change
- Kenneth George Duke
- Snow falls, temperatures plummet