Prosecutor seeks different judge in murder case
SPOKANE – An Omak man was sentenced to more than three years in federal prison for assaulting his domestic partner more than a year ago at Owhi Lake near Nespelem.
NESPELEM – Colville tribal voters in the Inchelium, Nespelem and Omak districts will go to the polls Saturday, May 7, to narrow the field of candidates for four positions on the Colville Business Council.
OKANOGAN – A Brewster man is scheduled to appear May 10 in Okanogan County Superior Court to enter pleas in two cases involving 2020 fires at Brewster churches and other alleged crimes.
- BREWSTER SCHOOL DISTRICT OPEN POSITIONS
- MANAGING EDITOR
- PAID NAC CLASS - NVH EXTENDED CARE
- MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH TEACHER
- PACIFIC SEAFOOD - NOW HIRING! MULTIPLE POSITIONS!
- PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT MAINTENANCE WORKER - FERRY COUNTY
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE PERSON
- MANSFIELD SCHOOL DISTRICT POSITION OPENINGS
- WSU EXTENSION NUTRITION EDUCATOR
- Conconully State Park hiring park aides for Summer season!
- FORECLOSURE DEPUTY
- RECYCLE/TRANSFER STATION/EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
- PUBLIC WORKS OPERATOR
- CLERK III
- TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN TEACHER
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- SUMMER FOOD PROGRAM COOK
- SUMMER FOOD PROGRAM COOK/COORDINATOR
- LEAD PRESCHOOL TEACHER
- Young named to lead Tonasket district
- Ellensburg, Sammamish ranked worst, best for college debt
- Siri Carina Zosel
- Defendant’s nursing license suspended
- Nevada’s COVID emergency declaration to end May 20 while Washington’s lingers
- Council member: Bellevue’s affordable housing project 'needs a lot of work'
- Omak man sentenced for domestic assault
- Jessie May (Conklin) Barnes
- Driver flees accident scene on foot
- Snohomish County to spend millions on bridges around Granite Falls