NESPELEM – A motion filed by former Colville Business Council member Andrea George seeking to prevent Darnell Sam from being seated to the council has been denied by Colville Tribal Court.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Washington’s congressional delegation is asking U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer to work with Japan to resolve technical issues and remove barriers to allow the state’s apples access to Japanese markets.
SPOKANE — An Omak man’s conviction for second-degree theft has been reduced by the state Court of Appeals to third-degree theft and the case has been sent back to Okanogan County Superior Court for resentencing.
OLYMPIA — Gov. Jay Inslee announced he is seeking the presidency of the United States in a video focused on climate change posted on his Facebook page early Friday.
WASHINGTON, D.C. - A bill protecting the Methow Headwaters area from mining has been passed by the U.S. House of Representatives and now goes to the president for his signature.
OROVILLE - Chamber of Commerce President Karen Frisbie announced the deadline for nominations for 2018 Best of Oroville has been extended to Monday, March 18. Nominations can be made online at https://form.jotform.com/90398770141157.
TONASKET — Three Rivers Hospital (TRH) board chairman Mike Pruitt attended Thursday’s meeting of North Valley Hospital (NVH) Board of Commissioners, describing the collaboration between the two hospitals as an “innovative idea.”
OKANOGAN — A 1.5 percent overall increase in the base charge for electricity is under consideration by Okanogan County Public Utility District commissioners.
- Police investigate Oroville homicide
- Winthrop man arrested in homicide
- Boy dies while hiking near Oroville
- Man faces assault charges after stabbing
- Omak man’s conviction reduced
- Transportation study looks out to 2040
- Inmate hospitalized after fight
- Alvarez selected May Fest queen
- House votes to ‘ditch the switch’
- (2019-076 March 13 April 3) Being Foreclosed# 3195969 / 3217949
- Media Views: 'Selection Show' pace just right this time
- Missouri's SEC success tough to measure
- Big 12 dysfunction behind Missouri's move to the SEC
- More than seven years after the move, the Missourian examines the SEC effect on MU
- Finally ‘living out our dream’ together, Za’Darius and Preston Smith eager to ‘make some things happen’ for Packers defense
- House passes divisive bill looking at union dues requirements
- WHAT TO EXPECT IN 2019
- Louisiana Tech describes 'energy' on first day of spring practice