OKANOGAN – Five people were arrested last week on suspicion of being involved in a drug trafficking organization and on outstanding warrants.
The first day of testimony in the John and Adam Jennings murder trial saw several law enforcement officers testify about getting called more than two years ago for the fatal shooting of a hunter. John Wayne Jennings, 59, and Adam Shaun Jennings, 29, are accused of first-degree murder in the Sept. 2, 2013, death of grouse hunter Michael Ray Carrigan, 52, Humptulips, on Cow Camp Road near the Jennings home.
Litigants in the Three Devils Road closure case are awaiting a final judge’s order, but Chiliwist residents say they’re prepared to appeal the decision to the state Supreme Court.
Rose Susan Pauline Vallee, 32, was booked into the Okanogan County Jail on Sunday for first-degree trafficking in stolen property and third-degree possession of stolen property.
- NOXIOUS WEED CONTROL FIELD TECHNICIAN
- BUS DRIVER/OPERATOR - FULL-TIME
- ELEMENTARY TEACHER - FULL-TIME
- HEARTS GATHERED - HIRING 3 POSITIONS - OMAK, WASH.
- OKANOGAN COUNTY 4-H AND MASTER GARDENER PROGRAM EXTENSION COORDINATOR
- GIRLS BASKETBALL COACH
- CERTIFIED CODER
- OR CIRCULATOR NURSE
- RADIOLOGY/CT TECH
- INFORMATICS RN
- OR MANAGER
- MED/SURG RN
- DENTAL ASSISTANT
- DEPUTY CLERK-TREASURER
- COLVILLE INDIAN HOUSING AUTHORITY OPEN POSITIONS
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- MAINTENANCE WORKER/WASTEWATER TREATMENT OPERATOR
- DEPUTY PROSECUTING ATTORNEY
- CLERK OF THE BOARD/ FACILITIES COORDINATOR
- RESOURCE ROOM PARA
- ASSISTANT HS BOYS BASKETBALL COACH
- Tribe acquires Tunk Valley ranch
- Alta Vista water will be shut off Friday
- Ten-digit dialing comes to 509 area code
- Volleyball Roundup - Week of Oct. 4
- Smashin' good time
- Who is responsible for transportation district oversight?
- Fully vaccinated to be allowed for air, water border crossing
- Fire destroys Almira school building