OKANOGAN – Five people were arrested last week on suspicion of being involved in a drug trafficking organization and on outstanding warrants.
The first day of testimony in the John and Adam Jennings murder trial saw several law enforcement officers testify about getting called more than two years ago for the fatal shooting of a hunter. John Wayne Jennings, 59, and Adam Shaun Jennings, 29, are accused of first-degree murder in the Sept. 2, 2013, death of grouse hunter Michael Ray Carrigan, 52, Humptulips, on Cow Camp Road near the Jennings home.
Litigants in the Three Devils Road closure case are awaiting a final judge’s order, but Chiliwist residents say they’re prepared to appeal the decision to the state Supreme Court.
Rose Susan Pauline Vallee, 32, was booked into the Okanogan County Jail on Sunday for first-degree trafficking in stolen property and third-degree possession of stolen property.
- Okanogan cleanup day is Nov. 7
- Appeals court: Parental rights should be terminated
- Alta Vista shuts off water for year
- Republic man wins appeal
- Modern firearms hunting opens Oct. 17
- Fire destroys $3.74 million in Douglas County taxable property
- Man suspected of going after assessor’s office worker with bat
- White sturgeon juvenile numbers decline
- Lonnie Stephen Emery
- Okanogan seeks property tax increase