OKANOGAN – Five people were arrested last week on suspicion of being involved in a drug trafficking organization and on outstanding warrants.
The first day of testimony in the John and Adam Jennings murder trial saw several law enforcement officers testify about getting called more than two years ago for the fatal shooting of a hunter. John Wayne Jennings, 59, and Adam Shaun Jennings, 29, are accused of first-degree murder in the Sept. 2, 2013, death of grouse hunter Michael Ray Carrigan, 52, Humptulips, on Cow Camp Road near the Jennings home.
Litigants in the Three Devils Road closure case are awaiting a final judge’s order, but Chiliwist residents say they’re prepared to appeal the decision to the state Supreme Court.
Rose Susan Pauline Vallee, 32, was booked into the Okanogan County Jail on Sunday for first-degree trafficking in stolen property and third-degree possession of stolen property.
- Nutcracker, Loup Loup, and Gypsy Soul - News briefs for week of Nov. 30
- Fuel prices continue downward trend
- ‘Bears of the Quarter’ recognized
- Santa Claus plans several visits this week
- Former bookstore razed
- Meteorologists: Winter storm watch issued
- PUD approves rebuilding of Tonasket substation
- Winter sports starting this week
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.