OKANOGAN – Five people were arrested last week on suspicion of being involved in a drug trafficking organization and on outstanding warrants.
The first day of testimony in the John and Adam Jennings murder trial saw several law enforcement officers testify about getting called more than two years ago for the fatal shooting of a hunter. John Wayne Jennings, 59, and Adam Shaun Jennings, 29, are accused of first-degree murder in the Sept. 2, 2013, death of grouse hunter Michael Ray Carrigan, 52, Humptulips, on Cow Camp Road near the Jennings home.
Litigants in the Three Devils Road closure case are awaiting a final judge’s order, but Chiliwist residents say they’re prepared to appeal the decision to the state Supreme Court.
Rose Susan Pauline Vallee, 32, was booked into the Okanogan County Jail on Sunday for first-degree trafficking in stolen property and third-degree possession of stolen property.
- OPERATOR SAFETY TRAINING
- BREWSTER SCHOOL DISTRICT OPENINGS
- FULL-TIME TELLER
- OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT JOB OPENINGS
- MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH TEACHER
- CONSTRUCTION CREW: CARPENTERS, LABORERS, OPERATORS
- OFFICE MANAGER - LOCAL SEED FARM
- BUS DRIVER/OPERATOR - FULL-TIME
- MIDDLE SCHOOL COUNSELOR
- PEST CONTROL SERVICES
- 4th GRADE TEACHER
- CDL TRUCK DRIVER NEEDED
- HOUSEKEEPER WANTED
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- NEWSPAPER SALES CONSULTANT
- SECONDARY LANGUAGE ARTS TEACHER - REPUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Brewster teen, athlete remembered fondly
- South county mourns loss of Pateros student
- Tribe plans Pasco casino, enterprises
- Douglas County acts on drug possession
- Justin Lambert
- Douglas PUD OKs power revisions
- Donna Cotner
- Patrol compiles list of missing persons
- Power outage planned in Twisp
- Cold Springs Fire relief efforts continue