OKANOGAN – Five people were arrested last week on suspicion of being involved in a drug trafficking organization and on outstanding warrants.
Rose Susan Pauline Vallee, 32, was booked into the Okanogan County Jail on Sunday for first-degree trafficking in stolen property and third-degree possession of stolen property.
Parker M. Bachtold and Shalin E. Alltus were extradited from Oregon to Okanogan County last night to face murder charges as adults in Superior Court. They are accused of shooting Alltus' uncle, Patrick Alltus, to death.
Jose D. Jimenez-Hernandez, 42, Oscar Perez-Torres, 37, and Ramon Arrellano-Lopez, 45, all of Pateros; and Jaime M. Salazar-Gomez, 38, of Orondo, are facing second-degree murder and removal or concealment of a body charges in beating death of coworker.
- OPERATOR SAFETY TRAINING
- BREWSTER SCHOOL DISTRICT OPENINGS
- PEST CONTROL SERVICES
- CDL TRUCK DRIVER NEEDED
- NEWSPAPER SALES CONSULTANT
- SECONDARY LANGUAGE ARTS TEACHER - REPUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT
- PROJECT MANAGER
- M-2 ROAD MAINTENANCE WORKER
- HIGH SCHOOL BUSINESS EDUCATION TEACHER
- SENIOR PLANNER
- JAMIE’S PLACE ADULT FAMILY HOME OPENINGS!
- MIDDLE SCHOOL SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
- 5th GRADE TEACHER
- 2ND GRADE TEACHER
- BAND/CHOIR DIRECTOR
- 3RD GRADE TEACHER
- PATEROS SCHOOL DISTRICT HS HEAD WRESTLING COACH
- MIDDLE SCHOOL SOCIAL STUDIES & ELA TEACHER
- BUS DRIVER/OPERATOR - FULL-TIME
- JH HEAD TRACK COACH - PATEROS SCHOOL DISTRICT
- VICTIM WITNESS ADVOCATE
- VEHICLE LICENSING DEPUTY
- JOIN OUR NEWSROOM TEAM!
- Police seek help identifying theft suspects
- Nathanial ‘Nate’ J. Emery Hart
- Long time Spokane Social Worker Leaves Nonprofit World & Bets All On Her First Flip & Docu-series: BOOZE & HAMMER
- South county mourns loss of Pateros student
- Louise Suzanne Tollefson Rains
- Omak ponders drafts of two plans
- Janet Hulsing
- Omak graduate wraps up freshman season
- Paul Joseph Vickers
- Robert ‘Bob’ Edward McDaniel