OKANOGAN – Five people were arrested last week on suspicion of being involved in a drug trafficking organization and on outstanding warrants.
Rose Susan Pauline Vallee, 32, was booked into the Okanogan County Jail on Sunday for first-degree trafficking in stolen property and third-degree possession of stolen property.
Parker M. Bachtold and Shalin E. Alltus were extradited from Oregon to Okanogan County last night to face murder charges as adults in Superior Court. They are accused of shooting Alltus' uncle, Patrick Alltus, to death.
Jose D. Jimenez-Hernandez, 42, Oscar Perez-Torres, 37, and Ramon Arrellano-Lopez, 45, all of Pateros; and Jaime M. Salazar-Gomez, 38, of Orondo, are facing second-degree murder and removal or concealment of a body charges in beating death of coworker.
- ELEMENTARY TEACHER - FULL-TIME
- HEARTS GATHERED - HIRING 3 POSITIONS - OMAK, WASH.
- GIRLS BASKETBALL COACH
- DENTAL ASSISTANT
- DEPUTY CLERK-TREASURER
- COLVILLE INDIAN HOUSING AUTHORITY OPEN POSITIONS
- MAINTENANCE WORKER/WASTEWATER TREATMENT OPERATOR
- DEPUTY PROSECUTING ATTORNEY
- CLERK OF THE BOARD/ FACILITIES COORDINATOR
- RESOURCE ROOM PARA
- ASSISTANT HS BOYS BASKETBALL COACH
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- MECHANIC/WELDER/ FABRICATOR - CITY OF OKANOGAN
- FOOD SERVICE 3
- SNOW GROOMER OPERATOR
- FAIRGROUNDS MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
- Tuscan chicken dish is sure to satisfy
- Cowlitz County sheriff, city chiefs say state police overhaul makes job harder
- Michael Lee Wolf
- Tribe acquires Tunk Valley ranch
- David Louie Hansen
- Teri Lynn Pruitt Kirkland
- Almira makes post-fire plans
- Fire destroys Almira school building
- Poll: Law-and-order candidates Harrell, Davison in lead for Seattle mayor, attorney
- Della Irene Relaford