OKANOGAN – Five people were arrested last week on suspicion of being involved in a drug trafficking organization and on outstanding warrants.
Rose Susan Pauline Vallee, 32, was booked into the Okanogan County Jail on Sunday for first-degree trafficking in stolen property and third-degree possession of stolen property.
Parker M. Bachtold and Shalin E. Alltus were extradited from Oregon to Okanogan County last night to face murder charges as adults in Superior Court. They are accused of shooting Alltus' uncle, Patrick Alltus, to death.
Jose D. Jimenez-Hernandez, 42, Oscar Perez-Torres, 37, and Ramon Arrellano-Lopez, 45, all of Pateros; and Jaime M. Salazar-Gomez, 38, of Orondo, are facing second-degree murder and removal or concealment of a body charges in beating death of coworker.
- Three new COVID deaths reported
- Janet Gail Wagner
- Inslee brings apple maggot infested fruit to region
- Mill has nearly 100-year history in Omak
- Todd A. McFarland
- Fire battle enters second week
- Malott-area home survives – just barely
- Lightning storm sparks several fires
- Cold Springs Fire is 80 percent contained
- Bridgeport man arrested after pursuit