OKANOGAN – Five people were arrested last week on suspicion of being involved in a drug trafficking organization and on outstanding warrants.
Rose Susan Pauline Vallee, 32, was booked into the Okanogan County Jail on Sunday for first-degree trafficking in stolen property and third-degree possession of stolen property.
Parker M. Bachtold and Shalin E. Alltus were extradited from Oregon to Okanogan County last night to face murder charges as adults in Superior Court. They are accused of shooting Alltus' uncle, Patrick Alltus, to death.
Jose D. Jimenez-Hernandez, 42, Oscar Perez-Torres, 37, and Ramon Arrellano-Lopez, 45, all of Pateros; and Jaime M. Salazar-Gomez, 38, of Orondo, are facing second-degree murder and removal or concealment of a body charges in beating death of coworker.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
- CORRECTIONS OFFICERS
- DISTRICT COURT PROSECUTING ATTORNEY
- MECHANIC WANTED IN TWISP!
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- BUS DRIVER MANSFIELD SCHOOL DISTRICT
- PARA-EDUCATOR MANSFIELD SCHOOL DISTRICT
- MAINTENANCE AND GROUNDS MANSFIELD SCHOOL DISTRICT
- PATIENT CARE ASSOCIATE POSITION
- LAB TECHNICIAN/TECHNOLOGIST
- BUILDING INSPECTOR I
- RECYCLE/TRANSFER STATION EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
- Nursing home outbreak brings 11 COVID deaths
- Two die in separate weekend house fires
- Confluence Health: ‘The hospital is full’
- Man arrested after police chase
- Lamprey spawn in the Okanogan Basin
- Enrollment drops in Omak district
- Small Business Saturday brings sales, discounts
- Larry Lassila
- Power outages planned in Aeneas Valley
- Carol Jeanne Teshera