OKANOGAN – A Chelan woman has been released from the Okanogan County Jail following the death of her husband and prosecutors announced they will decline to prosecute pending further investigation.
WATERVILLE — Douglas County Superior Court Judge Brian C. Huber on Wednesday, July 7, dismissed a recall petition filed against all five Bridgeport City Council members.
OKANOGAN – The Spokane office of the National Weather Service has issued an excessive heat watch for nearly all of Washington state, calling dangerous and potential record-breaking heat through at least Tuesday.
TONASKET — From wildfires to floods, the volunteers with Tonasket Oroville Disaster Relief Team say they are preparing for this summer’s challenges as wildfire season looms.
- ELEMENTARY TEACHER - FULL-TIME
- HEARTS GATHERED - HIRING 3 POSITIONS - OMAK, WASH.
- GIRLS BASKETBALL COACH
- DENTAL ASSISTANT
- DEPUTY CLERK-TREASURER
- COLVILLE INDIAN HOUSING AUTHORITY OPEN POSITIONS
- MAINTENANCE WORKER/WASTEWATER TREATMENT OPERATOR
- DEPUTY PROSECUTING ATTORNEY
- CLERK OF THE BOARD/ FACILITIES COORDINATOR
- RESOURCE ROOM PARA
- ASSISTANT HS BOYS BASKETBALL COACH
- FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS
- MECHANIC/WELDER/ FABRICATOR - CITY OF OKANOGAN
- FOOD SERVICE 3
- SNOW GROOMER OPERATOR
- FAIRGROUNDS MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
- Tuscan chicken dish is sure to satisfy
- Cowlitz County sheriff, city chiefs say state police overhaul makes job harder
- Michael Lee Wolf
- Tribe acquires Tunk Valley ranch
- David Louie Hansen
- Teri Lynn Pruitt Kirkland
- Almira makes post-fire plans
- Fire destroys Almira school building
- Poll: Law-and-order candidates Harrell, Davison in lead for Seattle mayor, attorney
- Della Irene Relaford