Print subscriber access
Are you a current print subscriber? You qualify for online access to the Omak Chronicle. To receive your access, create a website account and then verify your print subscription or e-edition subscription with your subscriber number, which may be found on your bill or mailing label.
E-edition/online subscription verification
Were you an existing online or e-edition subscriber prior to February 2019? Verify your subscription to continue receiving online access.
Free access for existing online subscribers.
Online only access to omakchronicle.com and Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle e-edition (no print).
Print/online combo subscriptions
Any zip codes listed here are considered “In County” and get the in-county rate on their subscription:Brewster 98812,Bridgeport 98813,Carlton 98814,Conconully 98819,Loomis 98827,Malott 98829,Mazama 98833,Methow 98834,Okanogan 98840,Omak 98841,Oroville 98844,Pateros 98846,Riverside 98849,Tonasket 98855,Twisp 98856,Wauconda 98859,Winthrop 98862,Coulee City 99116,Curlew 99118,Elmer City 99124,Inchelium 99138,Keller 99140,Malo 99150,Nespelem 99155,Republic 99166,Danville 99121
- Omak man killed in vehicle crash
- Okanogan, tribe enter agreement
- Two injured in motorcycle accident
- Omak gains new police officer
- Washington beefs up homelessness battle
- Okanogan County Fair results for 2021
- Fatal crash victim identified
- Court sets up eviction resolution program
- Wilson reflects on reign as queen
- Jury trials suspended until late October