OKANOGAN - Yeah, so 2020 happened. The year, with all its upheaval and confusion, sent The Pirate’s Code aground for several months.
Okanogan Valley Orchestra and Chorus isn’t about to let a pandemic dampen its Christmas spirit or prevent it from giving the community its annual gift of music.
The mornings are getting cooler and the sun is setting earlier. Fall is officially here, yet it seems some are all to eager to bypass fall and head straight into the holiday season.
In a year of fighting a global pandemic, historic protests for racial equality, and the rapidly approaching presidential election, America needs journalists to bring them critical reporting.
Yes, you read the front-page headline correctly. There will not any curly fries, horse racing or Ferris wheel rides this September, as organizers decided to cancel this year’s Okanogan County Fair.
The prospect of having this year’s Okanogan County Fair is yet to be decided by the Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee and Okanogan County Commissioners, but several aspects must be considered before they make their decision.
Darian Range, a senior wrestler at Oroville High School, was named the 2B boys’ WIAA/Wendy's Athlete of the Week winner for Week 15 – Dec. 8-14.
- Omak man killed in vehicle crash
- Okanogan, tribe enter agreement
- Two injured in motorcycle accident
- Omak gains new police officer
- Washington beefs up homelessness battle
- Okanogan County Fair results for 2021
- Fatal crash victim identified
- Court sets up eviction resolution program
- Wilson reflects on reign as queen
- Jury trials suspended until late October