BREWSTER — Three Rivers Hospital will add 3D mammograms to its list of comprehensive women’s health services next month.
The mornings are getting cooler and the sun is setting earlier. Fall is officially here, yet it seems some are all to eager to bypass fall and head straight into the holiday season.
In a year of fighting a global pandemic, historic protests for racial equality, and the rapidly approaching presidential election, America needs journalists to bring them critical reporting.
Yes, you read the front-page headline correctly. There will not any curly fries, horse racing or Ferris wheel rides this September, as organizers decided to cancel this year’s Okanogan County Fair.
The prospect of having this year’s Okanogan County Fair is yet to be decided by the Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee and Okanogan County Commissioners, but several aspects must be considered before they make their decision.
Darian Range, a senior wrestler at Oroville High School, was named the 2B boys’ WIAA/Wendy's Athlete of the Week winner for Week 15 – Dec. 8-14.
Jill Townsend of Okanogan, who plays on The Associated Press No. 17-ranked Gonzaga women’s basketball team, was named West Coast Conference player of the week Dec. 9.
- Okanogan cleanup day is Nov. 7
- Appeals court: Parental rights should be terminated
- Alta Vista shuts off water for year
- Republic man wins appeal
- Modern firearms hunting opens Oct. 17
- Fire destroys $3.74 million in Douglas County taxable property
- Man suspected of going after assessor’s office worker with bat
- White sturgeon juvenile numbers decline
- Lonnie Stephen Emery
- Okanogan seeks property tax increase