OLYMPIA - The state Department of Fish and Wildlife has opened some of the Columbia River and its tributaries to Chinook salmon fishing and retention.
Joanna “JoJo” Prestegui, a sophomore soon to be a junior at Bridgeport High School, and Dalton Kentner, a senior at Almira/Coulee-Hartline, were named WIAA/Wendy’s State Athletes for week 37 (May 19-25), which culminated with state championships.
- Inslee plans Methow, Pateros visits
- Two hurt as deer crashes through windshield
- Brewster team wins state, heads to regional play
- Man dies in North Cascades crash
- West Nile mosquito found in Grant County
- James Anderson Comer Smith Jr.
- Melvin Albert Alumbaugh
- Middle school nears completion
- James L. Glover
- OPINION: Tonasket residents deserve some answers